The Lights of Christmas is on its approach! The staff is at present remodeling the 14-acers of Heat Seashore Camp into the dazzling wonderland of The Lights of Christmas. Listed here are some fascinating info in regards to the occasion and its historical past.
- In 2022, almost 100,000 particular person mini donuts in about 14,000 luggage have been bought in the course of the occasion! Yum!
- It takes roughly 85 days to arrange The Lights of Christmas, consisting of each employees and volunteers. They work all year long sorting, testing, and repairing lights in preparation for the occasion!
- The most important night time for vehicles was in 2021 with 1,348 vehicles in a single night!
- 1.5 million individuals have attended the occasion since 1997.
- Almost 40 miles of extension cords energy up all the shows.
- There are roughly sufficient mild strands (at the least 18,000) to stretch from Stanwood to Qwest Discipline stadium in Seattle. That’s over 1.2 million lights! We give up counting after that.
- Folks come from throughout to expertise The Lights of Christmas. Final 12 months there have been attendees from Canada, 87 Washington cities, and 41 different states. Friends come from all around the Puget Sound and Decrease Mainland along with extra distant locations within the US, Europe, Australia, South America, and Africa.
- Within the improvement of The Lights of Christmas, Heat Seashore Camp employees traveled to Nashville within the 90’s to attend Opryland Theme Park’s lighted occasion. There, Bruce the Spruce was impressed! He’s now an occasion icon!
The Lights of Christmas is a Pacific Northwest custom. Admission tickets can be found now on The Lights of Christmas web site. The Lights of Christmas Tickets
We hope to see you this 12 months at The Lights of Christmas!
*Just one ticket is required per automobile. $32 covers vehicles of 1-12 individuals. The occasion opens November twenty fourth and runs choose nights by December thirtieth.